Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

My favourite simple dish ever.

If you ask me, what my favourite dish in the entire world is… my answer would be….

P1050072
i LOVE this dish a lot a lot.

There are only 4 main ingredients in this dish. Spaghetti, olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes.

So simple. so delicious. i cannot wait to eat this again.

All you need to do is cook your spaghetti.

In a frying pan, add good quality olive oil, add a copious amount of garlic (unless you don't love garlic as much as me, then just a suitable quantity will do) and as much or as little chilli flakes as you like. Over a low flame, just infuse the flavours for a few minutes, not letting the garlic burn.

Then, add in the spaghetti, with a little of its' cooking water and mix away. Remember to add salt and pepper.

It is also awesome if you can add some freshly grated parmesan cheese (i didn't have any on hand so i didn't add) – with or without, it is still delicious.

This has to be part of my last meal. Has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment