Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Julia & Julie

We went out today. Watched Julia & Julie. I enjoyed it a lot. and it definitely made me interested in French cooking, although there are definitely foods that i would not touch. hehe.. killing a lobster?! i don’t think so. haha

But it got me inspired enough. I’ve already placed an order from fishpond.com – the cheapest online shop. I purchased ‘Mastering the Art of French Cooking Vol 1& 2’ and also Julia Child’s autobiography ‘My Life in France’.

Can’t wait for the books to arrive and see what interesting recipes i can try from them!

I’ll keep you guys informed.

BTW, we ate seoul ria tonight. Got pictures, but they’re not with me. Delicious! Share the pictures next time!

In the meantime, eat well and be nothing but happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment