Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

Wishing all of you guys a very very fruitful and exceptional year!

In less than a month, i will be flying back to Sydney. Part of me can’t wait to return and part of me don’t want to as well. But..Oh Well!

Our family has a habit of visiting all the temples where our ancestors are “living” now. I made a promise to myself and i made fish promise me that IF we ever get married, the first day “chu yi” of chinese new year we must definitely visit “guang ming san” where my grandma and granddad is.

Today is the second/third day of chinese new year – i hope you guys all enjoy the rest of chinese new year.

P.S. My post seems a little incoherent doesn’t it. That’s cause i’m watching “ji gong” while typing this post. HeHe.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment