Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!

Haha… guess why i’m so happy? Haha..!

I just used Fish’s credit card to help him buy me my birthday present! What a genius!! haha.. don’t worry.. he knows about it.. at least he knew my intention.. but i haven told him that i’ve done it. Hahahahaha…

I’ve been waiting to get this item for a long time and everytime i received the email that it was back in stock, it would be grabbed before i even had the chance to click the link.

So.. what’s the thing eh?

Hahaha! I’m so happy.. happy happy happy..

I’ve been eyeing this for quite some time and i finally just managed to placed the order!

The weather here is getting REALLY hot.. i think my ice cream maker would come just in time for the weather change!

Can’t wait to tinker with it and make some fabulous ice cream to eat. I even bought an ice cream tub from Ikea that day.. haha.. i absolutely cannot wait!

Thank you darling! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment