Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hehe…

I know i haven been blogging in a while now.. hehe

Well..holidays are just over and i have school today!!

I cooked quite a bit over the holidays but didn’t get a lot of pictures. I remember there was hamburgers and loads of simple chinese home cooked food. We had curry for 4 days while i cooked other dishes including a simple veggie dish and something else.

We went to ear Miso too, which had a new menu but the food still tastes as good.

OH OH OH!

Remember my Klean Kanteen water bottle in black? They have a new one in Red and Fish bought that for me and now he uses my black. Hahaha..

Everyone in my family has one Klean Kanteen now. Hahaha.

Oh, and i was really interested in making bentos – lunch boxes to bring to school for lunch/snack etc.. and contemplated buying pretty bento boxes online which i suddenly stumbled onto Ikea’s range of containers. I think it’s from the 365 range which is a simple red and white and is microwavable. It feels sturdy and has a slight weight to it, which is good, cause it definitely does not feel like cheap plastic. Now, i have my boxes without having to spend all that money! Haha.. btw, i’m becoming a penny pincher now according to Fish. Haha..

It’s getting real hot here now.. reaching max of 31 degrees.. like Singapore, only it’s not humid here..so it feels wayyy cooler.

Okay.. i’ve been rambling.. have to go for classes later! So Sian!

But i promised Fish i’ll have lunch with him at Abang Sam.. Eggplant Sambal…yumyum!

No comments:

Post a Comment