Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cold!

Today was so cold.. The weather changes every week.. Just last sunday i woke up feeling so hot that i felt dizzy - exageration of course - but..monday was so cold..and it just went down from there. From lowest temperatures of 11 last week to 5 degrees tomorrow. I like it cold, but i somehow don't like it too. Makes my teeth chatter..haha.

Anyway, busy studying. Have an 1200 word essay due this coming monday for literature - on 1 single poem. Kill me! Also a philosophy assignment due on the coming wednesday. Can you believe it, it is only the 4th week of school and the assignments are due already. Readings after readings. Kinda interesting though. For philosophy i just read Peter Singer's 'The Utilitarian Defense of Animal Liberation' - Interesting - Good read. =) I scanned it into my laptop, so if you wanna read it, let me know.

Oh, and Fish is thinkin of buying a MacBook..which..got me thinking as well.. It would bring much convenience and help in my lecture - taking notes etc. Not as light as i would like it to be - i think 2.3kg But, for its price - which is a wee more expensive here than in Singapore - it boasts one of the best valued notebooks you can find in the market. Although i've always wanted Lenovo's X60 Tablet PC, which i far far more like and support. I am a fan of IBM - Lenovo..i dunno..

Oh and i haven posted the pictures yet..sorry..will get to it asap. =)

Do you know their 9pm here feels like midnight. There are almost no cars on the streets - like 1am in Singapore. How awful.

There's a party today in one of my friend's friend's place but..me being the studious me..have to study..

So tata..going off now..have fun! - not really - YOU have fun.. =) though i am having fun at the same time too.. tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment