Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Joe Hisaishi & Studio Ghibil

JB Hi-Fi had a 20% discount off all DVD and CDs – coincidentally on the day we went to the Town Galleries Victoria branch.

and i bought DVDs that i’ve always wanted to get.

P1000626

I got 3 Studio Ghibli Collection DVDs. Laputa in the Sky, Kiki’s Delivery Service and Howl’s Moving Castle.

I’ve watched all and they are so so so beautiful. The animation is really something. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every single one of these animation.

and other than the wonderful animation – the music struck us too.

Joe Hisaishi is a master at what he does. His music is so so so enchanting. I can’t imagine someone actually composing and imagining the music inspired by the animation in front of him.

All 3 had great music – but i’m going to share with you guys a favourite between me and fish. (btw, i went ebay and got 4 of his albums – opps)

I hope you guys enjoy this beautiful tune from Howl’s Moving Castle.

and i might just continue thinking about which other animes i wanna get. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment